on arrival (early ) we were allowed to check in with no delays the room on first inspection just as expected (grand suite ) we did have 2 little issues which were resolved swiftly by the duty manager.
our room was on the 3rd floor, so quite if you were on the lower floors there could be a issue with views etc due to air con pipe work.
Breakfast was good with a choice hot & cold dishes ( but very busy ) bar area large size with good log fire roaring away should you be cold ,there was 2 functions on (sat night ) so the bar did fill up pretty quickly .
so to sum up good value for money and good location for 4 star hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TravelUp, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England