Stayed overnight but we were able to leave our luggage all day. Very convenient for all serious shoppers and ideal for the V&A and Science Museum. Kensington Garden a short step away.
A good breakfast buffet included. The room was small but a huge and comfortable bed, airconditioning, tea and coffee facilities and well stocked bar fridge.
All staff very friendly and helpful.
The bar was very pleasant.
Definitely use this one again both for convenience and reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England