The hotel is at walking distance from the Harrod's and many major museums like Natural History, Sciences, Victoria and Albert etc. Also, the south Kensington square nearby offers great variety of places to have a meal or snack.
The hotel breakfast is very well supplied too, nothing to add!
The hotel staff is unfriendly and bored, the concierge wouldn't bother to give Any advice whatsoever about restaurants in the neighborhood or other attractions.
Also disappointed by the non-refurbished rooms, pricy and tasteless. Access to the swimming pool,is not for free which is totAlly unusual and unacceptable for a 4 ***** hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England