This is the second year we have stayed at this hotel. We upgraded the room this year so it was larger than last year and had a couch and sitting area. Most hotel rooms in London are very small so at least we had room for our suitcases and shopping. Last year we had a lovely view of the Victoria and Albert Museum across the street but this year no view, which was fine as we were gone most of the day. The room was very clean, good size bathroom and had a kettle to make tea or coffee which was handy. Breakfast was included and it was very good. It is very close ( 3 minute) walk to South Kensington Tube station, the Piccadilly line which gets you to the airport without having to change lines. It is also just a few blocks from Harrods. The restaurants around it are decent but expensive. We plan on staying there a third time next year. Our only complaint were the slow elevators, but at least they had elevators!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Rembrandt Hotel is located in Knightsbridge, tastefully combines elegant Edwardian architecture with contemporary design and is ideally located with exclusive access to designer shops and many of London's famous museums. Guests can relax with a drink or light meal in the 1606 Lounge Bar or enjoy a delicious Carvery in Palette Restaurant. Guests of The Rembrandt also have access to the adjacent Aquilla Health and Fitness Centre at a reduced rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Rembrandt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rembrandt Hotel London
- Rembrandt Hotel London
- The Rembrandt London, England