We've stayed a number of times before because of the excellent location, nice rooms and very good breakfasts. We keep coming back because we feel welcome and are very comfortable here.
Whilst staying there last November (2013) my husband unfortunately fell in the street nearby and shattered his arm and shoulder. We managed to get back to the hotel but soon realised he needed to get to hospital. The duty manager and staff couldn't have been kinder. They all showed real concern and arranged and paid for a taxi to get us there. Sadly after only one night at the hotel we had to cancel the rest of our stay but this was done with no fuss whatsoever. After returning to the hotel in the early hours my poor husband had to spend the rest of the night propped up in the chair in the hotel bedroom in agony. Again however staff brought extra pillows and kept enquiring if there was anything they could do. They offered breakfast to our room in the morning and made sure we had everything we needed before we left so that my husband could return to hospital for more medical treatment. They didn't have to do this but it was really appreciated and they made a horrible experience more bearable. So thank you Holiday Inn; especially the duty manager who was very kind and compassionate, and congratulations on your superb customer care. Needless to say we're going back again very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Holiday Inn London - Bloomsbury, a modern and stylish hotel in London's West End, perfectly located for all of your leisure and business needs. The hotel can be found just off Russell Square Tube Station, close to St Pancras International Rail Station, which is very convenient for those travelling by Eurostar. Holiday Inn Bloomsbury hotel is also within easy reach of many of London's tourist attractions: The British Museum, Madame Tussauds, London Zoo and the West End theatres, not to mention the amazing shopping in Oxford Street and Covent Garden. The hotel is easily accessible for the O2 and also has a direct train link to Emirates Stadium, the home of Arsenal Football Club. Our state-of-the-art Academy Conference Centre boasts 14 meeting rooms that can cater for all requirements from training courses, boardroom meetings and conferences to Weddings and Dinner Dances. The Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury Hotel offers facilities for disabled guests along with accessible bedrooms, and two bedrooms with a hoist. The hotel is proud to have won Best Disabled Facilities Award 2007 'Accessibility for All' at the Meetings and Incentive Travel Awards. High Speed Internet Access is available in all bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury Hotel London
- Holiday Inn Bloomsbury London
- London Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn London Bloomsbury England