We stayed for 5 days in Mercure London. The only good thing about the hotel was it's staff. They were so helpful and trying their best. Nice people. But overall experience was really disappointing. Rooms are really ugly, honestly to say, water basins and bathtubs seemed roughly and quickly fixed at some point as there were traces of paint and grout for tiles. In our first room the shower almost fell out of the wall and at the same time didn't work properly. We had to move to another room. Yet the second one. It was two times smaller than previous. We asked for another room. The last room appeared to have no additional noise protection on the window and it has almost no air to breathe during the night. It was horrible and in December we slept with the fully open window. Although we put the sign on the door to clean our room it wasn't cleaned when we came back. So it was terrible disappointment. We always stay at Mercure in Paris, but never seen such poor level. Definitely not recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure London Bridge is a flagship Mercure hotel located in the centre of London. Enjoy famous nearby attractions such as Borough Market and the Shard, whilst being surrounded by nearby shops and art galleries. On entering this charming hotel, you'll sense its unique atmosphere, making you feel at home. Every detail in the hotel has been carefully considered with your comfort in mind. Experience the hotel restaurant, Marco's New York Italian, courtesy of celebrity Chef Marco Pierre White. The hotel is suited for business hotel stays in London, as well as leisure stays, with 4 flexible meeting rooms for events or conferences for up to 60 people with AV equipment and a dedicated host. Enjoy internet access throughout the hotel. Mercure London Bridge is perfectly located for some London shopping, a cultured day out or some London sightseeing, being situated on Southwark Street, only 8 minutes from Borough Market and an 11 minute walk to London Bridge Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure London Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London City Bankside Hotel London
- Accor London City Bankside
- Mercure London Bridge England