Just returned from a four night stay at this hotel, we are a family of two adults and one child and booked a privilege room. Was a great size room with a king size bed and large single bed, tv, kettle, coffee maker, mini bar (which we emptied and used as a fridge). Clean bedroom and bathroom every day with a change of towels where necessary. Had breakfast at the hotel three mornings which was good and ate in the restaurant one evening, prices much the same as restaurants in the area. We got the tube to/from London Bridge from Euston as this is a direct service, but used the Southwark tube when visiting attractions, hotel staff gave us the shortcut route to this underground. All staff very friendly and welcoming, and provided tube maps and a map of London. We used the hop on/hop off bus tour for 48 hours and the stop is about 7 minute walk around the corner to pick up/drop off. Good safe area to stay. As we were all exhausted at night, missed not having free wifi in the room and didn't opt to pay, this would be my only reason and recommendation for not using this hotel as many other hotels in London now offer this free. Overall though good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure London Bridge is a flagship Mercure hotel located in the centre of London. Enjoy famous nearby attractions such as Borough Market and the Shard, whilst being surrounded by nearby shops and art galleries. On entering this charming hotel, you'll sense its unique atmosphere, making you feel at home. Every detail in the hotel has been carefully considered with your comfort in mind. Experience the hotel restaurant, Marco's New York Italian, courtesy of celebrity Chef Marco Pierre White. The hotel is suited for business hotel stays in London, as well as leisure stays, with 4 flexible meeting rooms for events or conferences for up to 60 people with AV equipment and a dedicated host. Enjoy internet access throughout the hotel. Mercure London Bridge is perfectly located for some London shopping, a cultured day out or some London sightseeing, being situated on Southwark Street, only 8 minutes from Borough Market and an 11 minute walk to London Bridge Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mercure London Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure London City Bankside Hotel London
- Accor London City Bankside
- Mercure London Bridge England