“Great food and great service: one of the best Persian food in London”

Rice House of Kebab & Wrap
Ranked #3,356 of 22,552 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our modern Persian dishes are made from authentic fresh ingredients and inspired by classic Persian cuisine. We are named RiCE because rice is the jewel of Persian food. Persia has carried the preparations of rice to extraordinary heights of refinement and perfection. Our menu is diverse ranging from our now legendary Chelo Kebab (the national dish of Iran) made with only the finest cuts of meat, to our hugely popular wraps with your choice of filling served in our mouth watering bread freshly baked in our traditional tanoor oven and not forgetting our exotic range of Persian stews.Don't forget to start your meal with our delicious appetizers including hummus, Kashk-o Bademjan (a mixture of sauteed eggplant, grilled onion, garlic and boiled yogurt) or Mast-o Kheyar (yogurt mixed with chopped cucumber and fresh herbs) and more...RiCE services terrific, healthy, wholesome food, perfect for a quick lunch, a delightful dinner or to take away.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great food and great service: one of the best Persian food in London”
Reviewed January 28, 2013

A friend of mine took me to this lovely restaurant two years ago, and the place left a great impression. I decided to revisit and to my surprise the owner, very friendly to all the guests and heartwarming, remembered me. This is just the kind of thing you rarely find in London these days. The food was amazing, fresh ingredients and authentic Persian with a refined technique, as can be tasted in the yoghurt and cucumber side dish. The chicken kebob and lamb kebob in the mixed grill were simply delicious, soft and tasty. The serving was right on. I had exactly the right amount of rice with raspberry raisins to match the kebob. Try the mint tea and baklava afterwards...a refreshing way to end a great main course. I will definitely be going back and bringing friends.

• Visited January 2013

London, England, United Kingdom
“Very nice neighbourhood spot”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

You wouldn't go to rice for the decor -- which is standard caff. But the service is warm and welcoming, the food is ample and tasty, the prices are great. I particularly recommend the rosewater and saffron ice cream, which makes a fabulous finish to the meal. No alcohol license, but lots of interesting juices to drink.

• Visited December 2012
London
“Lovely fresh bread!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

We have been here many times since it first opened and, upon returning to London, when straight there for lunch! Delicious, tasty food and cannot get enough of the fresh bread served straight from their clay oven!

Visited November 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Really brilliant food, but better take out then eat in”
Reviewed December 3, 2012 via mobile

I'm a long standing customer and big fan - the shish kebabs are absolutely fantastic. Great portion sizes, wonderful flavours and all at a very good price (an incredible price if you go at lunchtime).

It is a better take-out than restaurant - there isn't much ambience and it is a little crowded inside. There isn't much wrong with the dining experience offered, it is just average and doesn't compare with the highs of the food.

My suggestion is, on a nice spring/autumn day pick up a take out shish wrapped in a naan and eat at the near by Turnham Green park.

There's a decent chance you'll see me doing the same!

“Lovely service”
Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

I would suggest this place because we were looked after. The owner herself served us and we felt just like home.food starters prawns not as I expected , chicken wings were from frozen because we're very black on the bone.my main was lamb shish flavors good portion average. My wife main was lamb shank fantastic with tomato rice. 4 people could eat the rice and not finish it.tiramisu clearly not tiramisu Arabic version maybe .overall I recommend dinner for two inc wine £60