“Perfection !!”

The Chelsea Harbour Hotel
Ranked #200 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed February 27, 2011

I have stayed at the Wyndham before when my father has been visiting from cheshire and have always found it the absolute best hotel in london and now im old enough to be going on my own mini breaks my boyfriend and I decided to book.

We live in East London and coming to Chelsea Harbour is like a visit to the South of France for us, the hotel is relaxing from the moment you walk in the door, greated by George who is always helpful and a happy face.

The staff are polite, friendly and not afraid to have a chat which makes you feel at home instantly.
We were given our room an hour early as it was ready and our luggage was brought up for us, as usual the room was PERFECT.

The bed is so soft and inviting its easy to just melt the day away! We went for a wander to the Kings Road for a late lunch but couldnt wait for our cozy evening in our room.
Everything we wanted was in the room or at the touch of a button, the bathroom has lovely products and a great bath, two toilets are available and two television which helps with any tv choice arguments that may occur.

After a blissful sleep we indulged in the Sunday Brunch, which is a hidden gem, miles of food of the highest standard greeted us and the service couldnt have been better, delightful staff and the chef staff were so polite and helpful as well. Couldnt have been a better start to a sunday. The views were also breathtaking and had us planning a chelsea wedding.. despite not being engaged!!

I have never written a review before but i felt the need to after our stay, this hotel is a relaxing and luxurious break and despite having stayed in some of the top hotels in the world, the Wyndham will remain one of my firm favourites.

Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Wyndham_Grand_London, Guest Relations Manager at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2011

We are delighted that you had such an enjoyable stay with us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your kind comments. We very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel for another relaxing leisure break or future celebrations.

Reviewed February 27, 2011

I stayed at this hotel with my husband and son age 11 for 4 nights.
We found the accomodation to be of a very high and spacious standard, and the staff to be equally well trained and attentive. We will definitely be staying there again. The hotel was slightly outside the main areas, which I found really good because it gave us a sense of sanctuary, and we loved walking along Kings Road or bobbing on a bus. Everything including the food, concierge and reception and service was great.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with family

Thank you for your comments we are delighted that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad that you liked our Chelsea Harbour location, we receive a lot of feedback commenting on how calm it is being next to the marina but yet close to the buzz of the King’s Road. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 25, 2011

Firstly I would like to state that the hotel in general had exceeded my expectations. The foyer and style of the public areas from the bar to the lounge was exceptional. Probably one of the best styled hotels I have stayed in and in my line of work I usually attend a number of hotels around the world.
I had recently had time to spend in London with my wife as I travel a lot on business and chose to stay at the Wyndham hotel on this particular occasion.
My first impressions were of delight at the friendliness of the door staff upon my arrival, the problem was when I had to check in. there was an eastern European blonde tall lady receptionist who I hadn’t caught the name of, who was arguing quite loudly with staff near the concierge desk. She instantly gave both myself and my wife dirty looks and was abrupt, disrespectful and rude when we were checking in, as if we were disturbing her. She was annoyed at our simple questions regarding the facilities and made my wife rather upset at the way she came across and spoke to us both. Although she didn't use rude language her tone was harsh and discourteous, not what you'd expect from a five star property. The rest of the stay fortunately was enjoyable and most often the rest of the staff were friendly and helpful and the service prompt, it’s just a shame about the one or two bad eggs.

2  Thank travelwise30

Thank you for your feedback, we are delighted that you liked the interior design in our refurbished lobby, restaurant and lounge. We truly value our highly personalised service, and believe it is what sets us apart from the competition; and therefore we were pleased to hear your comments regarding the door staff but concerned by your feedback about a member of the Reception team. Please rest assured we take customer care very seriously at the hotel and your comments have been discussed with our Front Office Manager for review. We very much look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed February 20, 2011

Hotel suites/rooms, staff and amenities were fantastic. Great value.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Wyndham_GRM, Guest Relations Manager at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2011

Many thanks for your reviw of the Wyndham Grand London, I hope we have an early opportunity to welcome you back the hotel.

Reviewed February 18, 2011

I have never written a review before DURING my stay at any hotel . My husband and two daughters,aged 2 and 5 checked in this afternoon. From the second we stepped out of our cab the service has been absolutley 5star. From the doormen, to check in, to the standard of the suite, absolutley fantastic. location is great if you would like easy acesss to London's main attractions, yet a peaceful location. The staff also have all been exceptionally welcoming and friendly with our children. We have stayed at other Wyndham hotels whilst living in the US, but so far this is definatley the best. Top tip , I would recommend booking breakfast with your room. It works out much more cost effective. We didn't which was a mistake on my behalf. Overall a fantastic hotel, and a fantastic price considering suite size and true 5 star service. Mcmanus family.

• Stayed: February 2011
Wyndham_Grand_London, Guest Relations Manager at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience, we are thrilled that you and your family had a great stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 13, 2011

Beautiful spacious suite, with a great view of the river a night. Delicious food in their own restaurant. And great customer services throughout.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Wyndham_GRM, Guest Relations Manager at The Chelsea Harbour Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2011

We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us. The views across London from our River View Suites are very popular with our guests; you can see all the way down the Thames to the City of London on a clear day. Restaurant TwentyTen has a great seasonal menu using the finest ingredients locally sourced wherever possible. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Wyndham Grand London in the near future

Reviewed February 12, 2011

My wife and I stayed here for a couple of nights on the way back to the States after a week in Southern England. We got a very good deal on Priceline by purchasing well in advance. The suite was roomy with a balcony and very nicely appointed. It's a little out of the way from Central London, which may or may not be a good thing depending on what you are looking for. It is about a six block walk to King's Road where there are good restaurants and nightlife. Absent the 24 pounds it cost for wireless internet in the room, we had a great experience there.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and I have passed your comments on to the team here at the hotel. We are immensely proud of our suites, some of the most spacious in London. Our Chelsea Harbour location is perfect for guests wishing to take advantage of the fantastic shops and restaurant in the nearby King’s Road. Please rest assured our internet charges are in line with other 5 Star hotels in London. I hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to the Wyndham Grand London in the near future.