We recently returned from our visit to London. The Conrad Hilton was a highlight and so classy. We loved the 2 room suite hotel. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful from front desk to conceirge to waitstaff. Everyone was very efficient. The rooms were clean and spacious. Toiletries were nice and the shower was the best we had all week. Beds were most comfortable. Other posts mentioned the Heathrow flight path, but we didn't seem to find this a problem inside the hotel. The only drawback is the distance from London central - but the local bus #11 for 2 pounds each made it easy to get into London and get off as desired. Food items were a bit pricey - but then so is most of London. This is a first class operation and I would definately stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant All-Suite Hotel located in the Chelsea Harbour on the River Thames, offering stunning views of the river & harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chelsea Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel London
- Wyndham London
- London Wyndham
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel London, England