We stayed at the hotel on the occasion of our wedding and I cannot fault the hospitality of the staff or the cleanliness and comfort of our room. Neither the wedding or reception took place at the hotel but the kindness and attention to detail that the hotel offered us during our stay added to the success of our special day.
Way beyond the call of duty was the incident when one of our guests called us to say that he had left his railcard in our room. When asking at reception the quickest route to the train station, a member of staff kindly offered to 'run' the railcard round to the station and reunited railcard with guest and avoid a lot of inconvenience and extra expense for him.
There are plenty of options to reach the hotel the underground at Fulham Broadway the overground train at Imperal Wharf and taxi - we used them all!
I would also like to mention the florist at Chelsea Harbour (just at the end of the drive). Again excellent service, even offering to deliver the flowers to the hotel reception for us.
We booked what we hoped would be a special hotel for our special occasion and we were not let down in any way. I would like to think we will be able to return again to celebrate our anniversary!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant All-Suite Hotel located in the Chelsea Harbour on the River Thames, offering stunning views of the river & harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chelsea Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel London
- Wyndham London
- London Wyndham
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel London, England