my husband i just returned from a 6 night stay at the conrad london. we loved the neighborhood (chelsea)--lots of shops and restaurants. some of the best restaurants in the city are located there. The rooms were very large and are all suites. All rooms also have nice sized balconies. We never tried the restaurant, but the lounge was nice to relax in. Internet was free 24 hours a day in the business center. Though i saw another post said it was like $40 a day(?). The only slight negatives were it was a little bit from the city center, and there is no hilton honors lounge to relax in (my husband is a diamond member--so we like this perk when available). We were spending our anniversary at the hotel so asked the conceirge for some recommendations. Initally they gave us a recommendation that received very negative reviews from the london dining guide (which they had us borrow), next they suggested benihana, but came through with a reservation at an amazing restaurant in the neighborhood (aubergine). I would stay here again next time in london, however, would also consider staying a bit closer to downtown.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant All-Suite Hotel located in the Chelsea Harbour on the River Thames, offering stunning views of the river & harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chelsea Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel London
- Wyndham London
- London Wyndham
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel London, England