We stayed for 2 days in mid-April. The hotel staff were very friendly, though service was a bit haphazard and internet access was charged at 24pounds Sterling a day. . The room was very nice with a separate bedroom and living room. However, our room (617) overlooked a building site where, for some unknown reason, building work took place only at night. After an interrupted first night the noise got so bad during the second night that at 3.30 in the morning I asked to be given another room as sleep was sinply impossible (this was speedily organised). What was annoying was that the staff clearly knew about the possible interruptions (our bedroom window could not be opened) and despite the hotel not beeing fully booked gave us the room. So, if you are planning to stay there in the near future avoid any rooms (on any floors) with uneven room numbers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant All-Suite Hotel located in the Chelsea Harbour on the River Thames, offering stunning views of the river & harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chelsea Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel London
- Wyndham London
- London Wyndham
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel London, England