From the moment we walked in and was shown to our suite, we knew we were in for a good 4 days. Room very spacious, 2 loos, 2 flat screen tv's, cd player, complimentary water, shoe clean, papers, turn down service with your slippers placed at the side of your bed, tv radio switched on and bedside lights on. Starbucks coffee served. Didn't get a harbour view, but this did not dampen our stay. Ate only once in restaurant but it was very good. Breakfasts were also good with plenty of choice, we even managed to eat outside on the decking on the last day, overlooking the harbour, as the weather was so nice, not bad for late September. They have a very efficient invisible maid service, never saw them once or any sign of them (no trolleys etc) which was a nice touch. Reception staff very welcoming. A pleasant 10 mins stroll took you to the nearest tube station (Fulham Broadway). Ate at the Blue Elephant Thai Restaurant, near the tube station, which is set-up like a rainforest on the inside, nice meal but not outstanding. A cd library would be a good idea for guests. Wouldn't stay anywhere else when visiting London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant All-Suite Hotel located in the Chelsea Harbour on the River Thames, offering stunning views of the river & harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chelsea Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel London
- Wyndham London
- London Wyndham
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel London, England