Having just stayed in the Chelsea Harbour Hotel for a few days, I have nothing but positive memories.
The staff were all SUPERB, from the Valet, to the reception staff, to the bar people and porters. Genuine, well trained, luxury Hotel staff, who made you feel most welcome, met every need, but did not interfere or try too hard.
To sit and have breakfast, overlooking the harbour and the boats, with the sun shining down, seemed like heaven!!
The room was great, breakfast superb, an amazing swimming pool/sauna/steam room/gym, very clean throughout and in a superb location for Chelsea and the Kings Road.
If I had one criticism, it would be the furniture in the room feels old fashioned. A small point, but it would have made a very spacious room feel so much more luxurious.
Would I stay there again??? ABSOLUTELY!! hopefully soon.
I live in London, so it is a great base if I do not want to drive home.
All in all, a really good choice and highly recommended. London has over 150 5* Hotels to choose from, so to have all 180 rooms full when I visited, must mean they are doing something right!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant All-Suite Hotel located in the Chelsea Harbour on the River Thames, offering stunning views of the river & harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chelsea Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel London
- Wyndham London
- London Wyndham
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel London, England