We arrived at the hotel and first impressions of the lobby were good, there were 3 of us, myself, my hubby and 6 year old daughter. We checked in to be looked down on by the receptionist, once we arrived at our room first impressions were good but there was no bed for my daughter despite being ordered, also through email we had been promised something extra for my husbands birthday - this never materialised! We went out for a meal and on the way out informed reception of the bed situation, we were told house keeping would be contacted and the bed would be in the room for 7pm. We returned to the hotel at 9pm to find still no bed, I phoned Reception who said one would be sent up, 15 mins later and one finally arrived! Due to being up early the following day we settled down for the night to have two staff enter the room without knocking at 11pm asking to check the bathroom for a leak (there was none) I was shocked that they thought it acceptable to just barge in without knocking! The following morning I mentioned all this to reception who were not helpful and did not seem interested, will my be staying again! Big let down!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant All-Suite Hotel located in the Chelsea Harbour on the River Thames, offering stunning views of the river & harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chelsea Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel London
- Wyndham London
- London Wyndham
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel London, England