We must say that, for London, the size of the suites were quite large, however don't go for harbour view coz whilst the boats are really nice to look at, BUT don't look down from the balcony .... because the terrace below has old discarded cigarette butts and weeds all over it, the hotel is also stuck right out of the way at the wrong end of Kings Road, the really nice bars and restaurants around Sloane Square and that end of Kings Road are really out of walking distance because Kings Road must be at least 2-3 miles long! The mini bar also charged £5 for a small packet of biscuits, hence we went hungry until we went out for dinner! Our stay was also overshadowed by the appalling service we received, the water was turned off without any warning, the telephone was disconnected due to engineering works again without warning, the valet parking and concierge was a shambles and we had to wait nearly an hour for our luggage, overall, not what you would expect for a five star establishment, its really bad value for money and I can think of much nicer establishments for the same price or less. We WILL NOT be staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant All-Suite Hotel located in the Chelsea Harbour on the River Thames, offering stunning views of the river & harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your The Chelsea Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel London
- Wyndham London
- London Wyndham
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel London, England