We stayed in this hotel for 2 nights (Fr/Sat). Chosen really for it's location (near to Battersea for the Moonwalk).
The Hotel is very luxurious, clean and welcoming, Bar prices are high, but what you'd expect for a hotel of this standard and location. The food we had was delicious and reasonably priced. The room (suite) was lovely, very spacious even with the sofa bed in use in the lounge, 2 toilets, amazing rainforest shower and separate tub, double sink in the bathroom and lovely toiletries. The king bed was extremely comfortable and the high thread count sheets felt amazing. The only disappointment was that having signed up to the Wyndham Rewards programme to get free wifi - there was no signal in our room!
Would recommend but not stay again unless needed to be in the Chelsea area as a little too far out from Central London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant All-Suite Hotel located in the Chelsea Harbour on the River Thames, offering stunning views of the river & harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chelsea Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel London
- Wyndham London
- London Wyndham
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel London, England