We occasionally stay here when we need to be in this part of London, and the experience is always very pleasant. This is an all-suite hotel, so even the “basic” rooms are well proportioned and include a separate sitting area. The staff are very helpful and pleasant, the rooms are well appointed, there is on-site parking and the breakfast is one of the best in London – which makes this an ideal choice for visitors to this part of London. You can get a very good martini in the bar and a there is nice view over the harbour – all in all it’s a very good place to stay.
We always drive here, but I’m aware that public transport in the area is limited to the Imperial Wharf Station which is an over ground station with a direct connection to Clapham Junction.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant All-Suite Hotel located in the Chelsea Harbour on the River Thames, offering stunning views of the river & harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chelsea Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel London
- Wyndham London
- London Wyndham
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel London, England