I find myself in the unusual situation of penning this review mid stay. I feel I have already seen enough to rate this establishment even though we still have one night to stay. I have been up since 5 am thanks to incessant screeching and whining noises from the overground railway station visible from or window (room 221). You would think that this would render the hotel accessible at least but it is to all intents in the middle of nowhere, as noted by previous travellers. To get to the overground station requires a 10 to 15 minute walk around the hotel, and the only practical means of accessing city attractions is to cab it, which soon mounts up. Having stayed in many 5 stat establishments, the inescapable conclusion is that the basics simply aren't right here. The receptionist Joan who checked us in was at least polite and civil, but I am yet to experience their attitude to complaints.....so watch this space.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant All-Suite Hotel located in the Chelsea Harbour on the River Thames, offering stunning views of the river & harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chelsea Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel London
- Wyndham London
- London Wyndham
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel London, England