We have just come back from 2 nights here - a spa package run into an extra TravelZoo night and had an amazing time. We walked all around Chelsea - there is tons to see and do such as the Chelsea Physic Garden, and no shortage of shops and places to eat on the Kings Road.
We had massages in the spa and I had one of the best hair cuts of my life in the hair salon. The swimming pool was big and very little used and the spa was clean with loads of towels etc.
Breakfast was very good with a vast choice and the spa dinner menu was also very enjoyable. We only had a Chelsea suite but extra touches like fresh fruit made it seem even more special.
We will be back! One teeny thing - as a Wyndham rewards member it would have been nice if this had been acknowledged even though we were there on a package/cheap deal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant All-Suite Hotel located in the Chelsea Harbour on the River Thames, offering stunning views of the river & harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Chelsea Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel London
- Wyndham London
- London Wyndham
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel London, England