Arrived at this hotel via the London Overground station (Imperial Wharf). The station is just 3 mins walk from the hotel. What a hotel. Beautiful , all rooms are suites and have a balcony. Enormous Lounge, Massive Bedroom,2 large tv screens. Large Bathroom with big bath and seperate shower room. We even had another seperate toilet. Lovely views from the balcony of the Chelsea Marina and part of the Thames.Did not use the Spa and pool area and restaurant. Breakfast was an excessive price so we just had breakfast at local places.The room though had Tea and Coffee facilities. I beleive the internet was £24 per day , but i had my blackberry , so did not need it. Location is OK, 3 mins to London Overground, 5 mins walk to bus No 11 & 22 which were frequent and took 15mins to Victoria (Buckingham Palace)or 25 mins to Westminster (Parliament) and London Eye. Taxi is reasonable if there is more than 1 of you. About £10 to Knightsbridge. In my view stay a little further out of the centre and get the luxury of this hotel. A hotel room like this in the centre would be £300+.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Elegant All-Suite Hotel located in the Chelsea Harbour on the River Thames, offering stunning views of the river & harbour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Chelsea Harbour Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Grand London Chelsea Harbour Hotel London
- Wyndham London
- London Wyndham
- The Chelsea Harbour Hotel London, England