The only, only reason I wouldn't wholeheartedly recommend Collingham Apartments is that I don't want them to be harder to book or more expensive (because of the increased demand they deserve) when I visit London next time. Because I will almost certainly return to Collingham Apartments when I do return to London.
The facility was fantastic, as was the location. The staff, however, was truly incredible. Beverly, Adam, Govinda, and all the rest were as friendly, helpful, present, prepared, solution-oriented, generous, hospitable, and effective as any staff I have encountered anywhere. They spoiled me rotten. And I LOVED it!!!
This was the perfect spot. If I am blessed to return to London, you'll find me at Collingham.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Collingham is situated in fashionable South Kensington, within easy walking distance of Gloucester Road, South Kensington and Earls Court underground stations. Close to the superb shopping areas of Knightsbridge and Chelsea's Kings Road. All apartments are fully furnished to a high standard. All apartments (except for the studio) have a sofa bed which is suitable for sleeping 1 additional adult or 2 children. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Collingham Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Collingham Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Apartments London
- Collingham Apartments Hotel London
- Collingham Serviced Apartments London, England