The Marylebone
$194
$136
Doubletree
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$190
Agoda.com
$357
$344
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
$119
$105
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
$198
$96
Orbitz.com
3,785 results
All reviewswelbeck streetbond street tube stationoxford stdeluxe roomregents parkturn down servicequiet streetnespresso machinespecial thanksfantastic hotelhigh streetafternoon teaexcellent locationwest endfew minutes walkrooms are smallgunther
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 25, 2013

We chose the Marylebone Hotel based on the value and location of the hotel and were not disappointed. From the moment we walked into the hotel, the service was impeccable. Everyone was helpful, friendly and the room was quiet and well-appointed for our trip. The Concierge Rahim, was the best! He heard what we wanted to do and had terrific suggestions for those sites and other tidbits that made our entire London adventure delightful. I wouldn't hesitate to stay again and recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Sharon C
frits_potgieter, Manager at The Marylebone, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear Guest

Wow, the fact that you thought our service was “flawless” is absolute music to my ears, thank you so much for telling others about your stay with us.

We firmly believe that exceptional service can only be achieved through highly passionate, superbly trained “people’s” people and I am truly blessed to have a wonderful team of caring individuals here who quite simply put, love what they do. Rahim is an incredible chap, he always wants to play a role in our guests’ experiences and seem to have an endless amount of ideas and suggestions – I know he will be over the moon when I share your very kind comments, thank you.

It was such a pleasure to have you with us, thank you for personally recommending us to your friends and we all look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Wonderful service and comfort in an excellent location. Bar and restaurant had great food and relaxed atmosphere. We Really enjoyed the breakfast choices.Lobby and seating downstairs well arranged for relaxing and meeting friends. Staff very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ellen M

Dear Guest

I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay with us, thank you for posting a review about your experience.

It is a real pleasure to read that our service and in particular our employee’s stood out for you and that you found everyone to be welcoming, friendly and helpful. I am thrilled that you would stay with us again and very much appreciate and value your future support.

Thank you for choosing the Marylebone and I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

This was our first ever stay in London so we didn't know what to expect hotel wise
The Marylebone Hotel blew us away could not have wished for more.
The staff were polite and so helpful , the food was fantastic both dinner and breakfast
Only wish we could have stayed longer to have enjoyed the pool and spa which looked so tempting . But we only stayed one night and being in the very hart of London we had so much to try and fit in. Would love to return and enjoy more of the hotels facilities
Thank you for a much needed and enjoyed break

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest

I am very happy you chose us for your first trip to London, thank you!

It was a pleasure to read that you were “blown away” by the friendliness, professionalism and helpfulness of our team and that furthermore every single aspect of your stay made you feel welcome and at home. I am delighted that you plan on returning and totally agree that one night us simply not enough to enjoy the wonderful sights and sounds of our truly great City.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Best wishes

Reviewed August 23, 2013

I stayed in a superior room with double bed for 2 nights. Very friendly check-in but it took a long time I think. After a while I got my key and got up to my room. I think the room was nice with nice design furniture but what the h... is a pink chair doing in my room? I can't see that it fits in this room. Same goes for the light behind it.

A joke?:
When I saw my bathroom for the first time I think it was a joke. Supertiny and I hardly fit in it! Had to go out to think. To make my stay as comfortable as possible when I am on a trip I need a bathroom that I can go into and use without any difficulties. With this I don't. It's crazy small and maybe the smallest in London? I bet it is. It's anoyingly small!

I ordered roomservice: steak sandwich, onionsrings, mash, salad and egg custard tart with ice cream. It was good (not tart) but not worth the price. £30.38!! (see pic). But the worst was the tart. This had to be factorymade. It tasted "made long time ago". This is not good Marylebone Hotel!

(+):
*Good location, short walk to shopping and restaurants
*nice room, nice design.....but.....
*staff
*very good bed
*internet included in prize
*fast check out

(-):
*Superdupertiny bathroom
*tv too high up on the wall
*small windows
*crazy roomservice price (steaksandwich, a few onionrings, small salad, mashed potatoes and custard tart was £30.38!! see picture)
*custard tart was not good
*expensive room
*reading light (bed)
*ceiling decor
*long check in time
*......awful pink chair and the light behind it (see pic.)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Trondheim10

Dear Guest

Your feedback is incredibly important to me, thank you for taking the time to write about your stay and allowing us to learn from your experience.

Whilst I am happy that you enjoyed our service, the friendliness of our team and that you thought your bedroom was well equipped and designed (apart from the pink lounge chair of course!), I am very sorry to read that there were aspects of your stay which failed to meet your expectations. The layouts of our bathrooms do vary from room to room and I can understand that in some of our Superior Rooms the space may not work for all our guests. We do however have 5 further room categories which are all more spacious than the previous with some featuring floor space over 80 square meters and both bathtub and walk in showers. I would very much appreciate the opportunity to talk through all the available options with you prior to your next stay as I am 100% confidant we have a room that will tick both the space, design, layout and value box and ultimately leave you totally satisfied.

I also fully take on board your comments regarding the price of our room service and quality of the custard tart. All our desserts are home - made and should be freshly prepared, daily. I absolutely recognize that mistakes can be made though, and promise to look into this matter with Russell, our Executive Head Chef, as a matter of urgency and priority. I am very sorry that this was the case and would be very happy to make it up to you when you return. Our pricing models for both in room dining and our 108 Restaurant are very much in line with other Hotels (and restaurants) in our local area. We always want to offer great value and excellent quality and I am genuinely sorry that you felt let down, this was never our intention.

It is my sincere wish that you will consider us again in future; I know that we are able to not only meet but exceed your expectations and I can only hope that you will give us another opportunity to do so.

Reviewed August 23, 2013

we enjoyed our stay in the hotel because of the generosity and excellent service from the staffs, they are very helpful. My only concern was, the rooms were very small and you can hear voices when you're in the room when someone is passing by because lobby is too narrow. we were not comfortable in the first two nights because the carpet of the room was wet till we asked for other room.

Room Tip: rooms are too small
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Skoosh

Dear Guest

I am delighted you enjoyed your recent stay at the Marylebone, thank you for telling others about your experience.

It was a pleasure to read that our staff really made your stay and that the generosity and helpful nature of our service stood out. I am sorry that you found your room size to be disappointing, we do have over 7 different room categories which vary significantly in size and layout and I am very confident we have a room that will tick both the space and value box for all of our guests. I was a little unsure regarding your comment on the dampness of the carpet in your room, we do have scheduled carpet cleaning programs in place but this should not have affected your stay at all, please accept my sincere apology for any inconvenience this may have caused and also my personal assurance that I will get to the bottom of why this was the case for a newly occupied room.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your overall stay and hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Best wishes