Lowest prices for your stay
$324
Hotels.com$308
Trip.com$246
Preferred Hotels$432
2,223 results
All reviews the royal park hotel paddington station heathrow express hyde bar four poster bed lancaster gate close to hyde park charming hotel kensington gardens afternoon tea central line a wonderful stay five minute walk lovely room executive room mini bar oxford street
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2019

I had a great stay at this hotel. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast was really nice. The room was really nice with a touch of London flavor. I would say the room would be a bit tight for 2 people. The location is great - just a short walk from Paddington Station and a bit back from the busy road.

1  Thank Luanne C
ParvezU5, General Manager at Roseate House London, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2019

Dear Luanne C,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing Roseate House London and for taking the time leaving us this amazing feedback!

The team and I are thrilled to see that you enjoyed our facilities and our robust location here in the heart of London.

We all look forward to having another opportunity to welcome you in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

It’s the little things that are important and these guys know it
We stayed here for three nights
I mention in our email looking at it was our wedding anniversary to our surprise we found in our room A heart shaped from rose petals and a card
On top of this we we are given a bottle of champagne to celebrate

The staff were friendly and very accommodating throughout our stay here

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Nick E
ParvezU5, General Manager at Roseate House London, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2019

Dear Nick E,

Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful feedback during your recent visit at Roseate House London.

The team and I are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your special occasion and your champagne.

Happy Anniversary once again and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed September 6, 2019

My wife and I have just returned home after a two night stay at the Roseate House Hotel, which is in a relatively quiet and convenient location just a few minutes walk from Paddington rail and underground stations. From check-in to check-out the service and friendliness of the staff was first class (Particularly the young German girl on reception!) We asked prior to our arrival for a quiet room and we were allocated an Executive room at the rear of the hotel - no brilliant views but it was very quiet, spotlessly clean and well furnished with a comfortable king-sized bed. The bar/lounge area (which is also the breakfast room) is very pleasant and comfortable. The breakfast was very good, although we were glad we had breakfast included in our deal as the pay on the day price of £25 is quite expensive. We would certainly return to this hotel on another visit to London and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to others.

Room tip: Rooms at the rear are very quiet but front rooms look out onto a relatively quiet and leafy London street.
Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Mike C

Dear Mike C,

It was more than a pleasure having you at Roseate House London and thank you for leaving us this amazing review after your recent stay with us!

I am truly delighted to see that you enjoyed the facilities and location of the hotel.

I am glad to read that our team reached your expectations, as i know they go above and beyond to please our guests.

We all look forward to having another opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed September 5, 2019

My husband and I recently spent a number of days in London staying at this gem of a hotel.
The location is simply wonderful with easy walking access to Paddington and Lancaster Gate tube stations and the Heathrow Express. All within a five minute walk from the hotel.
The staff are wonderful in particular Christiana who looked after us each morning for breakfast. We loved our chats with her each day and her helpful hints in relation to what to do and see in London. We would also like to thank Rani for his assistance and recommendations as well.
The breakfast each day was delicious and freshly cooked for you as requested.
What also appealed to us was the size of the hotel. It was not a big hotel chain, but smaller and intimate which we liked.
We would recommend when staying at Roseate House that the quests stay in the Executive Suite as it is more spacious and includes a king bed which was so comfortable to sleep in.
Overall, we loved this hotel and if we should ever return to London this is where we will be heading. Thankyou for such a memorable stay.

3  Thank Sharne W

Dear Sharne W,

I'm very glad to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and thank you for highlighting the service provided by the team, as well as our facilities and restaurant.

I shared your review with the entire team, especially Christiana and Rani and they shall be very happy reading your nice and kind words.

Look forward for your return visit !

Reviewed September 4, 2019 via mobile

We just left after a wonderful 3 night stay at the Roseate House. The hotel is in a beautiful quiet neighborhood but very close to both the Paddington Station and the Lancaster Gate tube stop. We took the Heathrow express train and then had an easy 5 minute walk to the hotel. Our room was large and well appointed and we appreciated the fact that it had a separate sitting room along with the bedroom. Every staff member we encountered was friendly and helpful, especially Demetra who always greeted us with a smile and questions about our day. I felt like the room rates were very reasonable compared to other hotels we looked at. In summary, I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone looking for a special place to stay in London.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank chriskZ5055OP

Dear chriskZ5055OP,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing Roseate House London and for taking the time leaving us this absolutely phenomenal feedback!

Our aim is to provide our guest with memorable experiences and I am excited to learn that we were able to leave such a positive impression. Demetra was very glad to read your kind feedback!

The team and I are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay and our robust location here in the heart of London.