Lowest prices for your stay
$221
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
$221
Destinia.com
$175
Hotels.com$221
Preferred Hotels$296
eDreams$221
2,230 results
All reviews the royal park hotel paddington station heathrow express hyde bar four poster bed lancaster gate close to hyde park charming hotel kensington gardens afternoon tea central line a wonderful stay five minute walk lovely room executive room mini bar oxford street
Selected filters
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

I have just had a wonderful stay at Roseate House, it’s just a five minute walk from Paddington Station which is so handy. Arrived at hotel and got a warm welcome. Taken to my room on fourth floor which was spacious and a beautiful bathroom with everything I needed plus very quiet for the centre of London. Close to Lancaster Gate underground about two minutes walk and Hyde Park. Very boutique style and friendly. Beautiful breakfast nice choice of buffet or menu to order. I was even lent an umbrella for the morning. As I was travelling by myself felt very safe in hotel and safe in the area as I was at a concert returning late. Thank you especially the reception staff who were very friendly and helpful. I will be returning !

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
ParvezU5, General Manager at Roseate House London, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2019

Dear Ms Anstey,

It was more than a pleasure having you back, and thank you for leaving us this amazing review after your recent stay with us!

I am so thrilled to read that we met your expectations in every department and thank you ever so much for highlighting the service provided by the team, who will I am sure be delighted to hear such comments.

We all look forward to having another opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.

Reviewed May 6, 2019

Demetra, Louis and others were fantastic, making our stay so enjoyable!!! Their very personal attention to our stay was excellent. We had a small issue with our room that was dealt with immediately even thought it required outside help on a Sunday! The hotel itself is in a wonderfully quiet but convenient location, right off Hyde Park and close to two tube stations, but with good restaurants close. The hotel bar is small but distinguished and fun - and afternoon tea was a treat!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ParvezU5, General Manager at Roseate House London, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear Jeff S,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your generous feedback that you left after staying with us at Roseate House London.

I am always particularly delighted when it is mentioned how great the service is, as I know how much effort the teams put into every guest interaction. I've shared your lovely comments with the team and they were all very pleased to read your kind words.

Thank you again for your kind review!

Myself and the team are looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed May 3, 2019

We were visiting London from the US for several days - partly for business, partly for a vacation. This hotel was perfect! It's a bit small and boutique-y, but very well maintained and tastefully appointed. It's located in an upscale neighborhood within a very easy walk to Paddington Station, with lots of restaurants and shops nearby. Our room was surprisingly spacious, with a large bedroom, a separate sitting/dressing room (the size of many hotel rooms elsewhere), and a large bathroom. Easily the largest hotel room I've seen in the UK. The furnishings were REAL furniture: a four-post bed with canopy, an antique curved-front dresser, a wingback chair, a solid desk, a door with a real key (not an electronic card), bottled water in real glass bottles, etc. It felt very much like upscale hotels used to feel 40 years ago, but was certainly not outdated. Best of all, the staff were fantastic. All were very friendly, polite and helpful every day. With the comfortable furnishings and warm staff, it truly felt like coming home each evening. We enjoyed every moment of our stay. I would quickly recommend this hotel to family and friends, and fully intend to stay here on our next visit to London.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
ParvezU5, General Manager at Roseate House London, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2019

Dear Tony S,

Thank you for taking time to provide us with feedback during your recent visit at Roseate House London.

Our aim is to provide our guest with memorable experiences and I am excited to learn that we were able to leave such a positive impression.

The team and I are thrilled to see that you enjoyed your stay and our robust location here in the heart of London as well as facilities and decoration of your new "home".

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed May 2, 2019

I'm a happy returning guest - the Roseate House will always be my London home-away-from-home. The staff is warm and welcoming and The Hyde Bar has a wonderful atmosphere. This time we tried the afternoon tea and it was a fantastic experience. Highly recommend it. Well done again, Roseate House staff!

Room tip: The suites are really lovely and spacious. And don't ignore the home-made cookies!
Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear sulfur16,

We kindly appreciate your repeated stay with us!

Thank you for this amazing feedback!

I'm so delighted to read that you had a wonderful stay with us and you enjoyed your afternoon tea.

Thank you for highlighting the service provided by the team, who will I am sure be delighted to hear such comments.

Look forward for your return visit at your London "home" !

Reviewed May 1, 2019

I was meeting my daughter and granddaughter in London for a few days and booked a room at the Roseate house. From the moment we walked through the door the staff were warm and welcoming. They upgraded our room to a suite,the room was beautifully decorated in traditional English style exactly what I was looking for! The staff were always helpful when we were looking for suggestions or recommendations. This hotel was clean, friendly, easy access to the tube, and Hyde Park was a five minute walk! Can’t wait to come back. Beautiful! Gem in the crown!

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Departure31673997144,

Firstly, I would like to thank you for choosing Roseate House London and for this amazing feedback!

I'm very glad to read that you had a pleasant stay with us and thank you for highlighting the service provided by the team, as well as our facilities and location.

I shared your review with the entire team and they shall be very happy reading your nice and kind words.

Look forward for your return visit !