“Best of Marriott; Best of Grosvenor Square”

London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square
Ranked #361 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 6, 2014

This is a top notch Marriott property, ideally located in Grosvenor Square, near shopping, great restaurants and the American Embassy, If you stay here more than one time, the staff will remember you and make you feel like part of the family. Two great Gordon Ramsey restaurants on property, plus great selections nearby. For shopping there is New Bond Street and Oxford Street.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Cinandran
Ian P, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Cinandran

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reviewing our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to see you had an enjoyable stay with us and thank you for your comments about the staff.

I hope to welcome you back in the near future.

There are newer reviews for London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square

Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Went to this hotel for a work trip...customer service was amazing and staff couldn't do more for you....however pillows were not good quality at all and very uncomfortable....the air vents outside room were very noisy and annoying. Not what you needed after a long day and a long day the following day!

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank SarahHilton1985
Ian P, General Manager at London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2014

Dear SarahHilton1985

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor.

I was very glad to read you very kind comments regarding our staff.

I would like to sincerly apologise that a noisy airconditioner impacted on your stay and you found the pillows to be uncomfortable. I would very much appreciate if you can email my PA your room details so both these points can be looked into with urgency. Her email is louise.jameson@marriott.com

I do hope we will have the oppertunity of welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future to leave you with a much more postive memory.

Best Regards

Reviewed March 30, 2014

I love that this hotel is a minute away from the Bond Street tube and that Oxford Street with Selfridges is a short walk away. I love that the hotel is on the smaller side and has great service as well as a wonderful executive lounge that puts on quite a spread. It has been a few years since I had stayed here and I was surprised at how they have taken the English feeling out of the lobby and certainly the rooms with the renovations that took place a few years ago.. You would never know you are in London. The rooms are sleek and modern which equates to cold and boring for me; just no character at all and could have been in any of the many cities I travel to. The room is well-appointed however a clock on the nitestand would have been appreciated.
I did have noisy neighbors and I was cheerfully accomodated when I asked to be relocated.I love this location so for me I will overlook the very boring rooms and enjoy all that the area has to offer.

1  Thank CathyLynne

Dear CathyLynne

Thank you very much for taking the time to review out hotel on TripAdvisor.

I was very pleased to see you had a great stay with us and enjoyed all we had to offer. Thank you for your comments about the rooms and their decor, the hotel has opted for a contemporary feel which we understand is not to everyones taste.

I do hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future

Reviewed March 30, 2014

almost every time I visit London on business I stay at Mariott Grosvenor Square. This is one of the best hotels in London and also - in the world - I ve stayed in. Location, rooms, restaurants, conference facilities are impecable and of highest quality

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Alina_Shch

Dear Alina_Shch

Thank you for taking the time out to submit a TripAdvisor review about your experience with us.

I was so glad to read how impressed you were with all we had to offer so thank you for sharing this.

I do hope we will welcome you back soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2014

I don't think I've ever written a 5-star review. This hotel was very clean, the staff was friendly and most accommodating. One young woman working at the hotel reception desk went the extra mile to help us sort out a problem we were having with our Marriott Rewards points, she was very impressive. Service is important to us and we very much appreciated how helpful the employees were at this hotel. The location is also fantastic, we were able to walk to great shopping, restaurants, hyde park and other attractions of London. We would definitely stay here again.

Dear SKSreview S

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on TripAdvisor, i was very pleased to read what a great stay you had.

Thank you for your comments about the staff service and always a please to read such comments.

I do hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

First time to London. Centrally located to tour buses, Hyde Park, Oxford Street Shopping, and Soho!

Staff in the Club lounge, Jo and Don, were especially "friendly!" Food ample, generally good, but 1-2 things could be better (wine brand was not good, little change of breakfast items).

Housekeeping was great.

Dear Jackie Z

Thank you very much for reviewing your experince at Grosvenor Square on TripAdvisor.

Thank you for your kind comments about Don and Jo I will ensure these comments are shared with them and the rest of the team. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

We stayed in a wonderful room with an outside area on floor 1. Room was modern and beautiful and the staff lovely too.
I was staying for an event being held in the hotel and they also ran that with aplomb - food was excellent.
Great location with a 2 minute walk to Oxford Street & Bond St.

• Stayed: March 2014
Ian P, Manager at London Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Dear Coalport1

I would like to thank you very much for taking the time to review your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I was glad you enjoyed the room and service so much and hope we will welcome you back in the not too distant future.