The Green Park Hilton is in a fabulous location. It is steps away from the tube, grocery store, Pret and Starbucks. We stayed four days and were very happy with the accommodations. We got a really good deal on Priceline, and it was well worth every penny that we spent. The room, while not huge in size, seemed just right for two of us. The front staff was extremely pleasant and helpful, even letting us check in a bit early. We did not have the breakfast or eat in the restaurant, but they did offer a pre-fixed menu for 19.00 pounds (dinner). We were on the first floor, and apparently right above the lounge/restaurant, and we could hear music play throughout the day and night. It was very faint, but every now and then you could really hear the beat of the music. One thing that was somewhat disappointing was the wireless internet. I website states that the rooms have high-speed internet in the rooms. While there is a box for the internet and you can have wireless, you have to pay for it, and I believe it was approximately 20.00 pounds per day. Or you could buy cards, which we did, and 15 minutes was 5.00 pounds. Quite expensive, although still less expensive than calling home everyday. We would stay at this location again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton London Green Park hotel is set between the leafy Royal Parks and the shops of Oxford, Regent and Bond Street. The stylish Georgian townhouse hotel is just 45 minutes by train from Heathrow Airport, and within easy walking distance to London attractions like Buckingham Palace, Westminster and Harrods. Boasting a traditional exterior with a contemporary interior, the hotel is a 3 minute walk away from Green Park Tube Station. Enjoy modern International cuisine at the Tiger Green Brasserie, sip afternoon tea and gin creations in the Berry Bar & Lounge or enjoy the 24-hour Room Service. The Hilton London Green Park hotel has state-of-the-art climate control system in all rooms, allowing guests to individually regulate their room’s temperature at the touch of a button.Steeped in history, dating back to the 1730’s, the Hilton London Green Park hotel is situated in one of London’s most prestigious locations. London’s “City” district is a quick tube or taxi ride away, yet within a short stroll of the hotel guests can experience the vibrancy and culture of the West End and Theatreland or Mayfair’s exclusive designer stores, restaurants, bars and the famous Royal parks of Central London.The Hilton London Green Park hotel offers wireless internet access, 5 conference and meeting rooms for 2 to 100, a conservatory in the restaurant and a 24-hour business centre. Canary Wharf is accessible via a direct tube link from Green Park on the Jubilee line. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hilton EMEA, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton London Green Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton London Green Park Hotel London
- Hilton International London
- London Hilton
- Hilton London Green Park England