Hilton London Green Park
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
The Fox Club(London)
2,473 results
All reviewsbuckingham palacehalf moon streetgreat locationshepherds marketpiccadilly circusafternoon teabond streetwest endshort walkhyde parkquiet streetthe ritzdouble roomtube stationmayfairconciergeheathrow
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton on Half Moon Street for business last week, and stayed in a king room with breakfast.

The location is fantastic just off Piccadilly, and only a few minutes walk from Green Park tube station. The hotel looks great from the outside and the public areas such as the bar and restaurant are very nice. The rooms however are definitely in need of refurbishment, with very tired paintwork and carpets. I stayed in room 226 which had a door which would stick so I found it very difficult to ensure it was closed properly. I woke at 3am due to the extreme heat in the room, and tried for 20 minutes to turn on the A/C - no luck. My colleague who was staying in room 220 also complained of a very hot room, and no way of turning the heat off!

The breakfast was lovely with a wide choice of food. I had pastries and fruit which were very tasty, and my colleague enjoyed his english breakfast.

Although the location is excellent, I'd only stay at the hotel again if I got a good deal.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed for 2 nights to celebrate a birthday and we cannot fault the hotel or the staff who went out of their way to make our trip very special. The location of this hotel is great, very convenienet for shops and restaurants but tucked away enough to have a peaceful night's sleep. We received a complementary bedroom upgrade becuase of my partner's birthday, there was a complementary wine in our room and a cake and card on his actual birtdhay from the hotel staff - a beautful touch and we were so grateful. Room was very spacious and spotless. Facilities were great, not luxurious but enough of what you need and I was delighted to be in a hotel room which actually has power sockets in reach of mirrors! We would definately recommend to anyone to stay here, be it for business or pleasure and with or without families. There definatelt is something to suit everyone in this hotel and it is the best Hilton I have stayed in by far. Huge thumbs up and thank you for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lennysd1
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton london Green Park last week for an Easter break. Fantastic hotel in a great location, ideal for sightseeing/shopping as really easy access to the tube. Check-in was quick and easy and even though we arrived an hour and a half early, we were able to check in. The room was clean and more than met our needs. My only criticism is that we had an extra bed put in for our daughter, which made the room slightly awkward due to the sloping eaves - a room on a lower floor would have been a better option, but this did not really detract from our stay at all. The beds were incredibly comfortable and we all had 2 very good nights sleep. Breakfast was lovely and staff were really attentive. After checking out on Friday, we were able to leave our luggage at the hotel all day while we had another day of sightseeing in London, collecting it on our way to Waterloo Station. All in all it was a great break and my husband and I are planning another visit next year!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 6, 2013

The Hilton Green Park is a conveniently located hotel which provided excellent service. We were travelling as a family and arrived early-the hotel staff made ready our room before the set arrival time. In addition, they ensured that there was a cot in the room for our son so that we could enjoy our stay. The staff were very helpful and could recommend places to go in close proximity. In addition, the hotel was a short walk (5 minutes) to Buckingham palace. Excellent location near beautiful Green park.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed April 3, 2013

We have stayed here about three/four times now I think? We have enjoyed every stay. The hotel is very clean and the staff helpful, and friendly. We did find the rooms a little small in comparison with only Hilton Hotels. However the location is very good, with a lot of character. Parking difficult, however the concierge were very helpful, and directed me to a secure park around the corner in Audley Street. Don't expect any cheap drinks from the bar. Well it is Central London. I'm sure you'll Love it.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple