I really liked this hotel. Here is the good and the bad. First the good. The room we had was fantastic. It was big, clean and more than met our needs. It was a suite and we are a family of three. The location of this hotel was central Mayfair and it is perfect. Short walk to Oxford Street or Green Park in the other direction. Marble Arch and Speakers' Corner are a stones throw away and for you Americans, the hotel is across the street from the US embassy (it is way too big, but made me feel safe). The food was good and the staff always said, "hello" when they passed.
The Bad: Not many "English" folk worked at the hotel. This made it hard to communicate in some instances. Also the hotel is not cheap. You will pay for anything you use and I recommend eating breakfast a la cart if possible. We never had dinner in the restaurant.
Overall, I really liked the hotel. The location is great and people are friendly. There are cheaper options, but if I was made of money, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Georgian-style Hotel situated in city center, overlooking Grosvenor Square & adjacent to American Embassy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Mayfair London
- Hotel Millennium Mayfair
- Millennium Hotel London Mayfair England