A great location for Mayfair and Park Lane and based on the comments below - it is considered good value. Plus points - a short walk North to Oxford Street and the attractions.
Helpful and friendly staff and the buffet breakfast is exceptional.
However, the venue is long overdue a complete overhaul.
A very dated hotel with tired rooms and fittings.
The hotel bars are ridiculously expensive so they have to be avoided if at all possible.
There are a number of good eateries and pubs around the vicinity so a walk (weather permitting) will be beneficial.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Georgian-style Hotel situated in city center, overlooking Grosvenor Square & adjacent to American Embassy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Mayfair London
- Hotel Millennium Mayfair
- Millennium Hotel London Mayfair England