Although it was a very nice hotel, clean and spacious. It is seriously dated! The decor in the rooms is awful, the bathroom door was practically falling apart and there was a lot of damage to the skirting boards. I also have to say a bedside light would be nice instead on the bedside table having a weak light underneath, which was utterly pointless.
Staff in general I personally found very snobby and unhelpful, with the exception of the restaurant staff who were incredibly friendly and down to earth. They knew what they were serving and kept on top of things considering how busy it was. The service was flawless. Location is very good, close to major tube stations and the all important Oxford Street. I personally wouldn't stay here again though. I have stayed in Travel Lodges which have had a higher standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Georgian-style Hotel situated in city center, overlooking Grosvenor Square & adjacent to American Embassy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Mayfair London
- Hotel Millennium Mayfair
- Millennium Hotel London Mayfair England