The hotel entrance, lobby & main bar are very nice and create a great initial impression. Unfortunately once your outside of those areas this hotel is tired, old & run of the mill. If you just need somewhere to stay it does the job but there is nothing special about it which is a shame considering the location.
Where it did let itself down was in the bar where the bar staff were openly & loudly discussing how unhappy they were with the hours they had been allocated for the Xmas period and I twice had to interrupt to be served. The other annoying aspect was that the room had no 'do not disturb signs' and 5 times on the Sunday morning someone tried to enter my room to clean it despite me telling them each time I was still there and checking out the day.
If they improved their staff training & tried a little harder with the overall decor this could be an excellent hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Georgian-style Hotel situated in city center, overlooking Grosvenor Square & adjacent to American Embassy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Mayfair London
- Hotel Millennium Mayfair
- Millennium Hotel London Mayfair England