The Millennium Mayfair hotel is a good place to stay at. The location of the hotel is not bad (Mayfair just 10 minutes walk to Marble Arch & 7 minutes to Selfridges Oxford Street). If you like old style hotels, then this is the place to be. It is an old English Building with old doors and floors. The best thing about this hotel is the service, the staff greet you with smiles specially at the concierge (mainly Toni and Shar) and the restaurant. The concierge arranged everything for us (bus tickets, show tickets & even entrance tickets to museums) so we didn't have to waste our time queuing. The breakfast selection was great, and the TV channels were excellent.
My wife was unhappy with the door of the room because it was too heavy, and also the old furniture (specially curtains) but for me that is not an important thing. Two minor things I didn't like about this hotel are: 1) there are no complimentary water bottles for guests. 2) No free internet. All great hotels provide these two things for guests free of charge. Millennium Mayfair is not a cheap hotel, so providing these two non-expensive things to the guests should not be a problem.
I liked the hotel so much, and if I visit the hotel again, this hotel will definitely be one of the options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Imposing Georgian-style Hotel situated in city center, overlooking Grosvenor Square & adjacent to American Embassy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Millennium Hotel London Mayfair reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Mayfair London
- Hotel Millennium Mayfair
- Millennium Hotel London Mayfair England