2,174 results
All reviewspine baroxford streetthe club loungeamerican embassyoverlooking grosvenor squareavista restaurantpiano barafternoon teabond ststandard roomhyde parkexcellent locationgreen parkan upgradewest endconciergeselfridges
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Just returning from our trip to London, I wanted to share my views of this nice hotel --- The Millennium Mayfair. It is located in a beautiful area near a park & the service was great. Our room was clean & inviting with a very comforable bed.
Our plans only allowed us a one night stay, but we will certainly stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank beckaj01
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Fabulous hotel with excellent service ! The staff had a "nothings too much trouble" attitude. Great position, big rooms and excellent breakfast /bar/ restaurants. Lovely!

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank Catherine B
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Hotel well located, closed to oxford street and subway. Size of the classic room is correct, quiet, clean, good bed.
Hotel is quiet old and there are surely traces of use: carpet is used in the floor, it smells "old". But it is even chamring.
Service friendly. I would not recommand to have breakfast in the hotel: bad quality/price. There are enough café closed to the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank AurelMunich
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I needed to get my American Visa as I'll be joining the cruise ships in a few weeks. The hotel was literally a two minute walk from the embassy which was perfect! It does have a 'grand' feel. Not sure where people are getting 'a tired feel' from!? The service was exceptional, best I've ever had. They couldn't do enough for you! One member of staff didn't hold the door open for me (she didn't see me), she ran back apologised & apologised & apologised. This proved that they care.

I went with a pal and shared a club room. We did request a twin room but got a double. The bed was very big so we didn't complain. The view was pretty poor, overlooking a air conditioning unit and roof, make sure you request a room overlooking the front.

The club room was considerably bigger than Gran's who opted for a standard room. Our room turned out to be £50 more expensive as she opted for breakfast. You get free wifi, access to the club lounge (which is great!) unlimited drinks throughout the day, afternoon tea (king prawns, smoke salmon sandwhiches, bubbly, beers, wines, salads, cold meets, cheeses etc etc)

Breakfast was also great. Full English & continental. Use of the computers etc - just great.

I wouldn't hesitate to stay in this hotel again. Although the drinks were expensive (£6.00 for a bottle of becks) what do you expect, you're in london!

We ate at Scotts seafood restaurant (complete waste of money) and danced the night away at the Whisky Misk club on Park Lane, again, very expensive but a great evening.

They looked after our luggage during the day which was appreciated.

Can't wait to come back. Thanks guys!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Charlierbrown
Reviewed July 11, 2012

In comparison to the other hotels in the neighbourhood the room rates are ok but in my opinion still to high. The rooms are very small and stuffed with to much furniture. The bathroom was scruffy, titles where cracked and fittings lose. I would save some money and look for a nicer hotel further away.

You would expect more from a hotel that calls itself Millennium; you are going to ask yourself which Millennium they mean.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business