2,173 results
All reviewspine baroxford streetthe club loungeamerican embassyoverlooking grosvenor squareavista restaurantpiano barafternoon teabond ststandard roomhyde parkexcellent locationgreen parkan upgradewest endconciergeselfridges
Reviewed August 28, 2011

Bed was so comfortable, breakfast was amazing, staff were helpful.

Room was quite small and pokey considering the price that I was paying!

Superb location

Search net for best rate

Room Tip: Look around net for best deal, I got it for £150 cheaper a night than on hotel's page
  • Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank ashcoffey
Reviewed August 28, 2011

We stayed in a club level room that included a comfortable king bed on the "leisure for longer" promotion and included access to the club lounge on the 7th floor. The room was large probably over 400 sq ft and a large bathroom with tub and separate shower. Not much of a view from our 6th floor. The club room provided a nice breakfast buffet, good coffee, sodas, water, and a red and white wine in the evening along with snacks. The only down side was the air conditioning. We prefer it be cold. It was cool just not cold. We were offered a change of rooms but declined. The staff were fine, lobby comfortable, bar and bar food good.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank tigercage
Reviewed August 25, 2011

I stayed here 18months ago and from the moment I stepped in the door for two nights in early August and then again two nights two weeks later, it was like being welcomed back into the family. The reception staff, concierge, bell captain are all professional yet friendly and always ready to assist with any request you put to them. If I was the owner of the property I would be exceptionally proud of my staff, and pleased I could offer a world class hotel to the masses and the entertainment in the Pine Bar of a Thurs and Friday night was brilliant, as were the bar staff and the cocktails.

Room Tip: Email the hotel direct or book through their website
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
7  Thank nnenes
Reviewed August 23, 2011

From check-in to check-out, the front desk staff and concierge treated us with disdain. Was this because we'd booked through Hotwire? Who knows! We stayed two nights and our room was clean, but one bed was so bad that when you lay down, you sunk down into the middle of the mattress. I think this was once a fine hotel, but is now dated. Perhaps the staff are just reflecting this decline.

This review may be influenced by the poor treatment and inconvenience we were afforded when we attempted to check two bags with them for an additional night upon check out. We had taken the trouble the night before check out to go down and ask the concierge if this was possible. He assured us it was no trouble. The next morning we packed our bags accordingly and checked out. The concierge then said they would not store our bags after we'd checked out. We had no choice but to carry all our bags to the train station and take them all with us for our overnight trip. We could have made other arrangements for our bags had the concierge told us "no," when we first asked.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank teakaykay
Reviewed August 22, 2011

My husband and I travel extensively and often for long periods of time throughout Europe and we have been staying exclusively at the Millennium Mayfair London for over 5 years. The hotel is of course in the perfect location but more than that the staff at the hotel makes it all worth while...As we have stayed for over a month at a time we have gotten to experience first hand the excellent level of service the hotel offers, especially when you upgrade to a room with Club Lounge access. We did this on our first trip and have never looked back! Oliver, who has run the lounge for many years and is wonderful, is the main reason we continue to stay there when we are in London..

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business