I stayed with my dad 3 nights at this hotel. Everything was perfect. Staff were extremely nice (a special rewards to the lovely waitress for breakfast. She really made start your day in a happy mood!) small size hotel, perfectly situated close to underground, restaurants, super cool Chelsea shops & kings road, conran shop and co. Breakfast was a bit pricey but you would get top quality food. I would definitely go back there! Great great hotel!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sydney House is a contemporary townhouse hotel, only a few minutes walk from King‘s road and Knightsbridge.Sitting in a quiet Chelsea street, the capital’s most fashionable shops and restaurants are on its doorstep.Sydney House is conveniently located for Westminster and the City of London. It has direct road and rail links for London’s’ airport and Eurostar terminals.Behind the exterior of a listed Georgian building, lies a 21st Century hotel. Each of the 21 bedrooms is dedicated to comfort, air conditioned throughout, goose down quilts and sleek, glass bathrooms. Individually designed, all rooms have discreet technology. DVDs, flat screen TVs, and WIFI are provided. Sydney house has a fully equipped boardroom, available for smaller meetings/receptions. 24-hour room service and “a la carte” breakfast make Sydney House Chelsea, a “Private home in the City”. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Hotel.de and getaroom.com so you can book your Sydney House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sydney House Hotel London
- Sydney Hotel London
- Sydney House London, England