Spent 3nights here whilst my husband was in The Royal Brompton Hospital. Location was perfect. Staff very polite, pleasant and helpful. Room was good. Only critism is that some guests forget that other people in the hotel and should be a little I quieter in their rooms. This should not deter people from saying here though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A discreet, Georgian townhouse located just off the Kings Road, Sydney House Chelsea offers understated, contemporary style in a vibrant neighbourhood. Its intimate atmosphere, typical of a bijou Chelsea pied-à-terre, is finished with a fresh, bright and modern aesthetic, and the hotel is favoured by many as an invaluable London bolt hole. Built in 1829 as two townhouses, the Grade II listed buildings were converted from private residences into a hotel in the 1980’s. As the tallest building on the street, taking prominence over its neighbours, it was named Sydney House. Andrew and Christina Brownsword bought Sydney House Chelsea in 2001. It became the second hotel in their collection, seven years after the purchase of The Bath Priory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sydney House Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sydney House Hotel London
- Sydney Hotel London
- Sydney House Chelsea London, England