“A good hotel”

Park Grand London Kensington
Ranked #127 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed September 10, 2013

we stayed at this hotel for 2 nights 7th to 9th sept. we booked 2 rooms both were large and very clean and modern very comfortable beds. bathroom was modern with excellent shower and bath, only one problem was we left early morning to come back to find our room had not been serviced and we wanted to shower and change for a show. they were cleaned but it left us rushing to get out again. Breakfast was good and staff very friendly. It was also just off cromwell road with loads of places to eat and visit. A ramp would have been good as I had my 97 year old mother and the steps were a bit of a problem. but that did not deter from the friendliness of the place. A bit expensive but would stay there again

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
ASehgal, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with regards your recent stay at the Best Western Premier Park Grand London Kensington.

By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future.

We hope you will come back and see us again.

Kind Regards

There are newer reviews for Park Grand London Kensington

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I stayed at this Best Western location from September 3rd to the 6th, and despite reading bad reviews by other travelers, I was pleasantly surprised. Upon my arrival, I was upgraded to a nicer room with a double bed free of charge. The room was modern, very clean and nicely furnished. Everyday, I'd get a couple of little chocolates on my pillow, which was nice! The hotel is also convienently located, a short distance from the Earl's Court tube station which leads you directly to Heathrow Airport. There are also plenty of stores and restaurants nearby as well as a post office. The only negative thing is that my printed Expedia itinerary mentioned that breakfast was included, which was not the case. Also, better lighting and a make-up mirror would have been appreciated in my bathroom.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Best Western Premier Park Grand London Kensington for your recent visit to London.

Your feedback is very important to us as it helps us to understand what we are doing right and where we can improve to make sure all of our guests have a memorable stay with us.

Thank you for the good comments about the rooms and location. I am very happy that you had a pleasant stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back again

Best Regards

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I used this hotel for a business trip and it cost about £107 for the night.

The hotel is about 3 minutes on foot from Earl's Court tube station, so is very easy to get to and locate.

The room was small, but was very clean and modern. Seemed to have been recently refurbished and everything was very stylish and contemporary. All things you need are there, large TV, tea/coffee - fantastic modern bathroom. Nice to stay in somewhere that feels so new.

The staff were very friendly and efficient.

I didn't dine or do breakfast there, but the dining area also looked very new and modern.

I'll definitely go back here and I'm giving this place an excellent vote, based on value. £107 was a great price for such a nice room.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
ASehgal, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Premier Park Grand London Kensington for your recent stay in London and thank you very much for your lovely review.

I am very happy that you had a pleasant stay with us; from the whole team thank you for the very nice comments with regards to the service.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

My family and I stayed at this hotel for 2 nights and found it to be pleasant. Unfortunately the size of the rooms were small but that didn't matter as the service was very good. The hotel could do with a ramp at the stairs since many other guests including us, had baby prams. That meant waiting for help to get the prams down the stairs. We were quite lucky as we managed to find some staff member to help us with ours. Other than that, food, service and amenities were good and the location was convenient.
We booked a tour through the hotel and the receptionist was very helpful. Would stay there again.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Best Western Premier Park Grand London Kensington.

Your feedback is very important to us as it helps us understand what we are doing right and where we can improve to make sure all of our guests have a memorable stay with us.

I was very happy to learn you had a pleasant stay and your comments with regards to our team are greatly appreciated.

We look forward to welcome back again

Best Regards

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Good location, only short walk to Earl's Court tube station.
Arrived in the evening, room allocated was in the basement and was small but clean and neat with only a small double bed.
Staff asked if we wished to change the next day which we did so to a room on the 4th floor. Much bigger with a king sized bed. Staff pleasant and willing to help. Didn't eat at hotel as too expensive, plenty of places nearby for breakfast much cheaper.

Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Karen R

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with regards to your recent stay at the Best Western Premier Park Grand London Kensington.

I was very happy to learn that you had a pleasant stay. I am looking forward to welcoming you to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

It could not have been more pleasant than with the good food, good accommodation and very courteous staff. The hotel is conveniently located to Earls Court Tube Station and quiet. I did however express surprise at having only one lift for the hotel so we had to use the stairs daily.
Wi-fi worked well too. Saw a good gym and swimming pool.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank 43Peter50

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Premier Park Grand London Kensington for your recent stay in London and thank you very much for your review.

Reception Mananger

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We got lucky and because the Heathrow Best Western overbooked, we ended up getting upgraded to this location. Its literally 2 minutes away from Earl's Court tube station which means during the day time its alive and entertaining, and when its time to sleep its peacefully quiet. Top it all off with a very good English Breakfast and excellent service, and I can't imagine staying anywhere else next time we come.

The rooms are a bit of a tight fit, but what do you expect in London? The neighborhood is amazing, though things do shut down quite early for my tastes, around 9 or 10 pm. Everything is extremely clean though.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank M. Imran G

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the good comments about the facilities and location. We are indeed pleased to know that your stay was satisfactory and was comfortable too.

We hope this visit would be one of many and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards