$317
$234
$232
$269
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$109
  • Bar/Lounge
$176
$157
$242
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $270/night.

$206
  • Pool
3,530 results
All reviewsearls courtclub roomquiet streeton arrivalminute walktube stationpiccadilly linelovely hotelspecial thanksreception staffwould definitely stay here againafternoon teamini barbreakfast was excellentexcellent stayexcellent locationbooked this hotel
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Very friendly , co-operative and warm staff of the hotel gave my wife and I a great holiday in london , we will definately consider staying at the same property the next time we are in london. The front office staff were helpful to provide us with the know-how of local travel so that we could get around the city well , the f & b staff were very warm and helpful , the room was very clean , the hotel is very close to the earls court station and connected via the tube for all destinations in london.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
ASehgal, Manager at Park Grand London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Premier Park Grand London Kensington for your recent stay in London and thank you very much for your lovely review.

I am very happy that you had a pleasant stay with us; from the whole team thank you for the very nice comments with regards to the service.

I hope to have the pleasure to welcome you to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Stayed here last month. Just for 1 night but would have loved to have stayed longer. Very comfy beds. Very clean with modern interior. 5 mins walk from Earls Court tube. Staff very polite. Can thoroughly recommend this quiet and comfy retreat in the heart of London.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank David M

Dear David,

Thank you for choosing the Best Western Premier Park Grand London Kensington for your stay in London and thank you for taking the time to write a review.

I am very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am looking forward to welcoming you to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed June 19, 2013

Stayed 2 nights and was very pleased. Many of the problems I had sbeen on the reviews have now been dealt with. Yes the rooms are small but beautifully appointed and still big compared to Parisian hotels. The breakfast is one of the best and all the staff I came across were courteous smiling and helpful.My room was serviced without request. I was on the top floor , no prob as the lift was great and I loved the views of the rooftops and being up from the street away from any noise. The only thing I would not have liked was the club room a colleague had ...I would have assumed it would be better and maybe it was bigger but it was in a basement with no window .....shudder !!!!!!The mod cons tv fridge with drinks and fruit and microwave are all helpful and good quality. The shower was great it is only my preference that I was disappointed no bath. The location is great so close to the tube station but up a quiet street and there is a great lebanese takeaway for a nice change just up earls court road near sainsburys. It would be easy to stay here and eat cheaply....for beware the unmentioned £5 tray charge for room service ouch !
I would definitely ask to stay here again and I suspect now the refurbishment is complete the star awards by trip advisors visitors will start to improve so don't be put off

Room Tip: go for a high floor , beware the basement club rooms
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank karanneDurham

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to share your experience.

I am glad you had a pleasant stay with us and would be happy to stay again.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Wonderful location, the hotel is about 50 yards away from Earl's Court Tube Station. I had booked for a single but when I checked in they gave me a double, very friendly staff. The room was outstanding, decent size room, quiet, clean, modern, it had a fridge, full size ironing board, hairdryer, and even a microwave! Internet was free and worked fine. I didn't eat breakfast there so I can not comment on the food. All in all I would return to this hotel when I am next back in London.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Sue D

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments with regards to your recent stay at the Best Western Premier Park Grand London Kensington.

I was very happy to learn that you had a pleasant stay. I am looking forward to welcoming you to the hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed June 14, 2013

We stayed here 5/25 for 5 nights. 5min walk to Earl's court train station made the location convenient. Could get to almost anywhere in London easily. ITs not on a busy street, and we had a courtyard room, so that was good. Nice sheets/room/bedding/towels/in room fridge. Everything is modern/recently renovated. Small boutique hotel. Would give it 5 stars.....however, Only complaints were we could here doors slamming in the hallway. Think it was the fire door in the hallway and the room was super small. Other than that...nice, clean place.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank angus14
ASehgal, Front Office Manager at Park Grand London Kensington, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at the Best Western Premier Shaftesbury Kensington for your recent visit to London.

Thank you for the good comments about the rooms, facilities and location. We are indeed pleased to know that your stay was satisfactory and was comfortable too.

We hope this visit would be one of many and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Kind Regards