I tried my luck at the Cromwell as I'm economising on my business trips. It's not as spacious as the Kensington Forum but it's in the same location, it's clean and it's functional if you just need somewhere to stay away on a business trip, not too sure for couples on longer stays as it's a lot smaller than other hotels. I didn't experience any meals etc as I had early starts etc and there's plenty of places to grab something on the way to the tube. Loads of places to eat nearby etc. Value for money ? It was nearly £60 cheaper so yes I'll stay again when in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional 3 Star hotel rated 4 Star Guest Satisfaction through the AA scheme. Housed in 19th Century Victorian building less than 100m (1 minute walk) from Gloucester Rd Station. Excellent transportation links to Central London and London Heathrow, London Gatwick and City Airport as well as Stanstead. No more than 10 mins walk to the Victoria & Albert Museum as well as the Science and National History Museums and a 5 minute bus journey to the World Famous Harrods ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western The Cromwell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel London
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- Best Western The Cromwell London, England