We stayed a couple of nights while attending a wedding. The location is very convenient, across the road from Gloucester Road Tube Station. The hotel has recently been refurbished and is in pristine condition. The room was adequate by the standard of London hotels and the bathroom (shower only, no bath) expensively fitted out.
Like many London hotels, it serves breakfast only - plenty of choice and fresh hot food arriving at regular intervals. Some of the overseas staff have limted English but it never posed a problem. We would use it again, should the need arise.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional 3 Star hotel rated 4 Star Guest Satisfaction through the AA scheme. Housed in 19th Century Victorian building less than 100m (1 minute walk) from Gloucester Rd Station. Excellent transportation links to Central London and London Heathrow, London Gatwick and City Airport as well as Stanstead. No more than 10 mins walk to the Victoria & Albert Museum as well as the Science and National History Museums and a 5 minute bus journey to the World Famous Harrods ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Cromwell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel London
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- BEST WESTERN The Cromwell London, England