Have to say despite reading some of the comments on here we were happy with our stay. The bedroom and bathroom were very clean and tidy with modern fittings. Yes the rooms were lets say bijou but seriously what do you expect for this sort of budget? We only wanted somewhere to sleep and have breakfast, which I have to add was quite satisfactory. The only negative things about the bedroom (660) was 1. The absolute total lack of any view whatsoever 2. When the room upstairs used the toilet or shower you could hear the water draining away quite loudly. Would I use this hotel again? Definitely...just not that room! The staff were very helpful and polite. Very close to underground which was brilliant. A good selection of restaurants locally too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional 3 Star hotel rated 4 Star Guest Satisfaction through the AA scheme. Housed in 19th Century Victorian building less than 100m (1 minute walk) from Gloucester Rd Station. Excellent transportation links to Central London and London Heathrow, London Gatwick and City Airport as well as Stanstead. No more than 10 mins walk to the Victoria & Albert Museum as well as the Science and National History Museums and a 5 minute bus journey to the World Famous Harrods ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western The Cromwell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel London
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- Best Western The Cromwell London, England