The hotel is only a short walk from Gloucester Road tube station and the museums in South Kensington (V&A, Natural History Museum and Science Museum) are also very near. The room we had was small, not much space to move around. The bathroom was more spacious in comparison. The wifi was slow but free, the TV really old fashioned (only 9 channels). I´d still recommend this hotel, because for the location it is good value (London is an expensive place to stay) and the hotel staff was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was good enough and served until 11 a.m., which is very nice if you don´t like to get up early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional 3 Star hotel rated 4 Star Guest Satisfaction through the AA scheme. Housed in 19th Century Victorian building less than 100m (1 minute walk) from Gloucester Rd Station. Excellent transportation links to Central London and London Heathrow, London Gatwick and City Airport as well as Stanstead. No more than 10 mins walk to the Victoria & Albert Museum as well as the Science and National History Museums and a 5 minute bus journey to the World Famous Harrods ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN The Cromwell reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Cromwell Hotel London
- Best Western London
- London Best Western
- BEST WESTERN The Cromwell London, England