We were two friends spending a week in London, and this hotel met our needs perfectly. We had a Club room, which got us a free breakfast buffet in the morning, wine, beer or soda in the evening, and access to a computer terminal all in the Club Room. It also included free wi-fi. We especially enjoyed Liam in the Club Room, he has a delightful sense of humor and knows what's going on. The room was clean, the closet was spacious enough, and the robes and slippers were a nice touch. I needed an extension cord for my CPAP which Guest Services brought right up. The hotel is just a few blocks from the Tube station and plenty of shopping of all kinds. We were also able to walk to Kensington Palace and gardens, a must see if you have time. We ate in both of the restaurants, and the bar, service was slow by American standards but adequate, the food was quite good. The value for this property was far higher than what I got on my final night in London at the Marriott, which had twice the price, a bigger room, and trendier location, but no free breakfast, club room, or wi-fi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres are only a 5-minute journey by car, and the newly opened Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Reservation Counter so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England