Stayed 4 nights in february 2013.
Check in went fine, even tho we where there a couple hours before check-in time. Thats a big plus, lady in the reception wasn't smiling or very friendly.
Room was around 25 degrees when we came into the room, and turned down the air condition. Didn't fix it so we had to get someone from maintenance to come fix it. Shower head fell of when I was showering, so didn't get a full shower before we went out on a really expensive restaurant.
Air condition then again didn't work after 2 days in the room and it got fixed again.
Service is good, club lounge has an okay light continental breakfast.
But I still believe that something could be done with the rooms so they can keep up the standard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres are only a 5-minute journey by car, and the newly opened Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England