Apart from the reception this hotel is very tired. Small rooms with very badly worn furniture. The double bed was tiny. We complained about our room only to be told that we could upgrade (at extra cost) to a Club room. We did not eat in the hotel and ate out. I would highly recommend the Sticky Fingers Restuarant. Rib Eye steak was excellent. The only good thing about the Tara was the location. Handy for the tube etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Olympia Exhibition Centre is only a 5-minute journey by car, and the Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England