I am a frequent business traveller to London and stay in many hotels on a weekly basis. I looked on the internet and pictures looked good with an impressive lobby & reception area, also the chain has a god brand name and reputation. Unfortunately I was a little dissapointed in the stay as although the reception area was lovely the room was quite poor.The room was a good size but very tired, the decor was dated and cupboards were falling apart. The heating/aircon system was dated and could not get the room to a comfortable temperature so the room was too warm and I did not get a good night sleep.The bathroom has everything you need but again very tired. This could be a great hotel but needs some investment to bring up to date and up to a standard you expect from this sort of hotel. I will not be staying at htis hotel again and would not recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Olympia Exhibition Centre is only a 5-minute journey by car, and the Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and Cancelon so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England