I have stayed here on business a few times over the last 3 months but I won't be returning. Don't get me wrong the hotel is ok but the rooms are too hot. When you enter the room from the corridor you almost faint. I have had 6 different rooms and the problem is the same for all of them. The 1970s air blowers (there is no modern air con system here) are poor and very noisy and make no difference (set them to cool and the air is still hot....). The windows don't open so no chance of any cool fresh air. All in all a poor nights sleep. My latest visit was on a cold November day, I dread to think what the rooms are like in the height of the summer. Avoid if you like a good nights sleep!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Olympia Exhibition Centre is only a 5-minute journey by car, and the Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England