Stayed for a few days in November 2012, booked through Londontown.com I don't think it was a spectacular deal, but i don't feel like i've been done! We arrived early and were offered an upgrade to check in straight away for £50 night, which we graciously declined - but we were at least able to leave our cases free of charge with guest services. The location is absolutely superb, only 2 minutes walk from Kensington High Street tube station. Fortunately the receptionist mentioned it might be noisy lower down and as I said i'd be very grumpy after 3 nights of no or poor sleep she allocated us a room on the 8th floor that wasn't on the railway side. Our room was far from inspiring and would be best described as perfectly adequate, it was relatively clean although there was a big crack in the toilet pan and I was a bit worried what would happen if it broke! We didn't take breakfast at the hotel, there are loads of coffee shops and cafe's for that. To sum up, I will definitely see if I can get a good deal here next time we stay in London.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Copthorne Tara Hotel offers the ideal location to stay in London whether you are travelling on business or leisure. Whilst it is easily accessible from the M4 with Heathrow Airport only 30 minutes drive, Earls Court and Olympia Exhibition Centres are only a 5-minute journey by car, and the newly opened Westfield Shopping centre just 10 minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Evoline ltd, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Hotel.de, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Copthorne Tara Kensington
- Copthorne Tara Hotel London Kensington England